- Moves, Adds + Changes
Moves, Adds + Changes
Businesses are always on the move, from large site-to-site relocations to everyday internal moves of people and furniture. We will help you elevate the management of this churn efficiently, no matter where it happens.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
Our 70 years of experience in the intricacies of proper disassembly, wrapping, blanketing and
transportation of furniture, allows us to perform moves, adds and changes with the highest skill and confidence. Due to the care and concern taken while handling your move, these services ensure your investment will still be worth 100% of its value after completion.
In order to provide additional value, G|M also has a team in place to take inventory of existing product to provide fast and reliable ReConfiguration and Re-Use services when purchasing new product is not desired or feasible.
- G|M is vertically integrated and professionally controls all project phases.
- G|M saves time and money by employing our own experienced team members who are trained to elevate all areas of our industry.
- G|M’s proprietary technology helps us manage your assets, manage your projects, allow you to communicate and buy online and our data analytics provide key performance data indicators.
- G|M’s execution skills are unmatched. We are responsive, we never say no, we tailor a team for each client, all G|M’ers are G|M trained and care about your happiness!
- G|M holds a GSA Contract #GS-28F-0022X
PROPRIETARY ASSET MANAGEMENT
G|M’s proprietary asset management program, eAssets, is described as “your personal inventory management and eProcurement system”. This program was designed to provide vital, detailed asset information required by today’s cost-conscious clients. This information helps you make better, more proactive decisions regarding the status and usage of office furniture assets.
Our proprietary bar-coded asset management system was designed to collect, maintain and report current, accurate data. The use of bar code technology also greatly increases the speed and accuracy of inventory data collection and provides on-demand asset reporting to answer specific asset-related questions.
In addition to detailed asset management, eAssets also boasts the eProcurement function, which allows our clients to either purchase from a catalog of standard items or to create budgets for future project planning.
G|M’s proprietary software integrates with your facility based software to ensure efficiency and 100% current and accurate drawings at all times.
Our custom software also enables our team to provide personalized Move Statistics for executive level budgetary and data reporting.
We are centrally located in San Diego, Orange County and Riverside to better serve every border on the compass in Southern California.
In addition, G|M belongs to the Herman Miller Certified Dealer Network, a network of certified Herman Miller dealers, located in over 100 cities worldwide, who are committed to consistency, quality, and efficiency. We work together to ensure across-the-board expertise, accountability, and accuracy.
Inter-market coordination services are available throughout the Herman Miller Certified Dealer Network for your Moves, Add+ Changes (MAC) needs. We will save you valuable time by managing projects outside your headquarters area and work with the out -of-market vendor while reporting directly to you here locally.
MAC SERVICES PROJECT CYCLE
- A MAC Project Manager will be assigned to understand your business needs and provide the continuity to be an ingrained member of your team.
- MAC and Client Services Staff are available 24/7 to be dispatched to your location for emergency or non-emergencytasks.
- G|M offers FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission) trained MAC Members for our Energy partners.
- Our MAC Services Team is qualified to reconfigure ALL types of furniture and manufacturers' product.
SEE OUR DEDICATED MAC TEAM HERE
Contact our MAC team to see how we can elevate™ your Moves, Adds + Changes project!